Sawdust City Classic Rules
1. Teams must have light & dark uniforms with printed numbers. Reversible jerseys or two separate light/dark jerseys. No drawn, taped, or duplicated numbers.
2. All games (excluding championship games) will be played according to NBA/Pro rules with the following exceptions:
Games will consist of (4) 8 minute quarters.
Each team will be given one (1) 30 second timeout in the first half and two (2) 30-second timeouts in the second half.
The first overtime period will be 5 minutes.
Fouls carry over into overtime; 1 timeout per team
3.Team Captains are responsible for the conduct of their players and fans.
4. Participants must sign waiver form and provide proof of valid identification at check-in before first scheduled game.
5. Any player receiving a technical foul for abusive language or a flagrant foul (i.e. threatening or arguing calls in a disrespectful fashion determined by official) will result in an automatic 2 points and possession for the opposing team.
6. Any player receiving a technical foul for fighting or retaliating will automatically be ejected from the game and removed from
the facility. Said player will be contacted by tournament directors to discuss future tournament privileges.
7. Games will be ruled a forfeit if teams do not have five rostered players in uniform at scheduled game time.
8. Players are only allowed to play with their registered team.
No alcohol or illegal drugs will be permitted. If it is determined by the officiating Crew or the Sawdust City Classic staff that a player is under the influence of drugs or alcohol, the player will be suspended for the remainder of the tournament.