Sawdust City Classic Rules
1. Teams must have light & dark uniforms with printed numbers. Reversible jerseys or two separate light/dark jerseys. No drawn, taped, or duplicated numbers.
2. All games (excluding championship games) will be played according to WIAA high school rules with the following exceptions:
Each team will be given three (3) 30 second timeouts per game,
The first overtime period will be 2 minutes with the clock stopping under 1 minute. If the game is tied after the second overtime, sudden death will be implemented and the first point wins.
Games will consist of two 20 minute halves. The clock will stop on all whistles during the last 1 minute of the first half, and the last 2 minutes of the second half.
Fouls carry over into overtime; 1 timeout per team
3.Team Captains are responsible for the conduct of their players and fans.
4. Participants must be 18 years or older and must provide proof of identification before each contest.
5. Any player receiving a technical foul for abusive language or a flagrant foul (i.e. threatening or arguing calls in a disrespectful fashion determined by official) will result in an automatic 2 points and possession for the opposing team.
6. Any player receiving a technical foul for fighting or retailiating will automatically be ejected from the game and removed from
the facility. Said player will be contacted by tournament directors to discuss future tournament privileges.
7. Games will be ruled a forfeit if teams do not have five rostered players in uniform at scheduled game time.
8. No additions to the roster may be made after a specified date that will be determined for the 2018 tournament.
9. Players are only allowed to play with their registered team.
No alcohol or illegal drugs will be permitted. If it is determined by the officiating Crew or the Sawdust City Classic staff that a player is under the influence of drugs or alcohol, the player will be suspended for the remainder of the tournament.