ALL SAWDUST CITY CLASSIC PARTICIPANTS will be REQUIRED to create an account on IMLeagues.com. This plateform will be used for team registration, tournament schedules, real-time scores, individual player statistics, and other relevant uses.
IMLeagues offers a live support button in the bottom right corner of all the pages, please use this feature if you encounter any difficulties.
Creating an account:
Go to and click SIGN UP
Go to and click "Long in with Facebook" if you have a Facebook account
2. Enter your Information, and submit.
3. You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate you IMLeagues account.
How to sign up for the tournament:
1. Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
2. Search for "Sawdust City Sports" at the top right of your User Homepage.
3. The current events will be displayed; click of the event you wish to join.
4. Choose the Sawdust City Classic league
5. Choose the division you'd like to play in:
6. You can join the tournament one of three ways:
a. Create a team (For team captain)
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking "Team Options" and then "Invite Members" link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to the team.
- If they've already registers on IMLeagues: search for their name and invite them
- If they haven't registered yet scroll down to the "Invite by Email Address" box and input their email address
b. Join a team
- Find an existing team on the league page and click "Join team" button to send a request to join the team
- Accept a request from the captain to join his team
- Finding a team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
- Going to the captain's playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
c. Join as a free agent
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you;d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.